PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (
Beginning August 1, travelers over the age of 18 can visit airtran.com/football and enter to win one of three trips to attend these games. Entrants must be AirTran Airways A+ Rewards frequent flier members, and registration for the program is free. Each participant can enter to win any of the following match-ups until the contest ends on October 10. The first winner, who will attend the game in Arizona, will be chosen on September 3.
Away Game Date Location
Georgia v. Arizona Saturday, September 20 @ Tempe, AZ
Georgia v. Louisiana Saturday, October 25 @ Baton Rouge, LA
Georgia v. Florida Saturday, November 1 @ Jacksonville, FL
"AirTran Airways is a true community partner with the Georgia Bulldogs Radio Network, and we are very excited about the team's prospects for the coming season," said Tad Hutcheson, vice president of sales and marketing for AirTran Airways. "We are looking forward to awarding these grand prizes to three lucky fans and their guests, treating them both to the excitement of football away games and our airline's amenities, including EasyFit overhead bins and free XM Satellite Radio at every seat."
AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of AirTran Holdings, Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, ranked number one in the 2008 Airline Quality Rating study. The airline offers more than 700 affordable, daily flights to 57 U.S. destinations, employs 8,900 friendly Crew Members and operates America's youngest all-Boeing fleet. AirTran Airways also provides XM Satellite Radio and Business Class seating on every flight. For more information and free online booking, visit
AirTran Airways University of Georgia Fly-Away Sweepstakes
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents, who are 18 years of age or older as of 08/01/08. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. EDT on August 1, 2008 and ends at Midnight EDT on October 10, 2008 ("Sweepstakes Entry Period"). This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AirTran Airways(R) ("The Sponsor").
1. ELIGIBILITY: INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Employees of AirTran Airways(R), Fulfillment Systems, Inc., Cramer-Krasselt, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, their parent, subsidiary and joint venture companies, or any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, as well as members of their immediate families and households (including children, spouses and siblings and/or personal living in the same households as such persons, whether related or not), are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges and/or Sponsors, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Go to www.airtran.com/football during the "Sweepstakes Entry Period" and register for the AirTran Airways A+ Rewards program prior to the end date/time indicated below for each of the individual drawings. One entry per person per Fly-Away will be allowed. Entrant must have an AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account in order to be awarded a prize. Registration for an AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account is free.
There will be (3) Three prizes awarded, you may enter for as many of the (3) Three separate Fly-Aways below as you wish, but only one prize per person will be allowed. Scheduled Fly-Away is subject to change. At the time of entry, you must choose the Fly-Away that you are entering for. All prize winners must depart from an AirTran Airways destination. Entrant must be available to travel on the dates listed below, in order to be eligible for that specific Fly-Away Prize.
Entry Period Drawing Departure Game Return Date
Fri. 8/1/08 @ 9/3/08 Friday 9/19 Sat. 9/20/08 - in Sun. 9/21
12:01AM - Tempe
Fri. 8/1/08 @ 10/1/08 Friday 10/24 Sat. 10/25/08 - in Sun. 10/26
12:01AM Baton Rouge
Fri. 8/1/08 @ 10/8/08 Friday 10/31 Sat. 11/1/08 - in Sun. 11/2
3. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE "ARV": Three (3) Grand Prizes -- Each Grand Prize consists of a trip to chosen game as listed. Grand Prize winner will receive (2) two roundtrip coach AirTran Airways tickets, from an airport AirTran Airways currently serves ONLY to game destination. Winner will also receive 2- night hotel accommodations (one double occupancy room) at Hotel of Sponsor's choice in game city and (2) tickets to chosen game. Additionally winner will receive a tax assistance check stated as a general amount based on the average approximate retail value of all available Fly Away prizes, determined to be $450. Tax Assistance portion of prize will be awarded in the form of a check. (Total Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize is $1,954). Total Approximate Retail Value of all available prizes: $5,862. All federal, state and local taxes and other expenses including ground transportation, meals, incidental hotel expenses and gratuities, are the winner's sole responsibility. Prize is not transferable. Winner will be notified by email, mail or phone and must return all required documents within the indicated time period. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit Publicity/Liability Release, to be returned within seven (7) days of date notice was sent. In the event of noncompliance with the foregoing requirements or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. Travel companion of Grand Prize winner will also be required to complete a Liability and Publicity release prior to trip. Potential prize winner and guest must be available to travel based on the set itinerary stated above.
4. TERMS OF SUBMISSION: By entering, you agree that you are 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2008. Additionally, by entering, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Official Rules, which incorporates the www.aplusrewards.com Privacy Policies and Terms of Service (as appropriate), and you accept these Official Rules together with all of the policies referenced herein and agree to abide by its terms and conditions, as they may be amended from time to time, and all applicable rules and regulations. Official rules can be found at www.airtran.com/football.
5. GENERAL RULES: AirTran Airways(R), Fulfillment Systems, Inc., Cramer-Krasselt (collectively, "Released Parties") are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other such information or the failure to capture any such information. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW (AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, IF APPLICABLE).
Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole discretion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes in a manner which in its sole discretion is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.airtran.com/football. Entrants, by participating, agree that Released Parties and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealerships, advertising and promotion agencies, and website providers/web masters, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission from Sponsor and their designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice, and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
6. CONDITIONS: By entering a Submission, entrants release and agree to hold harmless AirTran Airways(R), Fulfillment Systems, Inc., Cramer-Krasselt and their promotional and advertising agencies, as well as the officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of any of the foregoing entities, for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of an entrant's entry submittal and/or its contents or by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the State of New York without regard to choice of law rules of New York or any other jurisdiction. Any controversy or claim relating to your Submission and/or these Official Rules shall be submitted to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in New York County, New York under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any portion of these Official Rules is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, for any reason, that portion shall be severed from the rest and shall not affect the agreement to resolve all controversies and claims through arbitration. Claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees or any other damages of any kind. These Official Rules supercede any and all agreements or communications of any kind between you and the Sponsor or anyone associated with the Sweepstakes, and cannot be modified or waived except in writing and unless properly signed.
7. WINNERS LIST/RULES REQUESTS: These Official Rules will be made available at www.airtran.com/football during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and the winners will be posted online at www.airtran.com/football after winner(s) have been confirmed.